Welcome to Pioneer Square Brands!
We are a dynamic and innovative company at the forefront of the
consumer goods industry. As a company dedicated to delivering high-quality products, we pride ourselves
on our commitment to excellence, creativity, and customer satisfaction. With a diverse portfolio of brands
(Brenthaven, Gumdrop, and VAULT), we strive to enhance people’s lives by providing innovative and
reliable solutions for their everyday needs. Our team is composed of passionate individuals driven by a
shared vision to shape the future of our industry. If you seek a challenging and rewarding career in a fastpaced environment where your ideas are valued, join us at Pioneer Square Brands and become part of
our exciting journey to revolutionize the market.
Our Mission: To become the leading provider of rugged technology accessories for classroom and
Our Core Values:
• Bring Passion Everyday
• Be Genuine and Respectful
• Excellence in Execution
If you are a PASSIONATE, GENUINE & RESPECTFUL professional who consistently EXECUTES WITH
EXCELLENCE, this is FOR YOU!
• Help develop and implement a well-defined sourcing, recruitment, onboarding and offboarding
process for employees
• Coordinate and facilitate HR meetings, all-company meetings, and all-company engagement
• Help develop and implement a solid performance management system that will allow leaders to
effectively manage their teams’ goals and action plans to achieve them
• Ensure that the company’s handbook on rules and regulations are well maintained and
implemented by leaders and followed by all employees
• Help develop and implement relevant employee engagement and employee retention activities
in partnership with operations, that impact employee morale and addresses critical operations
issues such as attrition
• Assist in addressing employee issues and labor problems in accordance with the company’s rules
• Recommend and design learning programs and talent development programs to ensure that the
organization’s pipeline of effective leaders remains strong
• Help design projects and initiatives that drive the company’s culture and values across the site,
ensuring alignment with the overall vision and culture of the organization.
• Help ensure that the people and culture initiatives/projects are strategically designed to drive
overall site performance and support operations in achieving its business goals.
• Executive Team
• Philippines HR Team
• Manila and US Leadership Team
• Manila, US, and China employees