Pioneer Square Brands (PSB) proudly designs and manufactures ruggedized accessories to enhance the mobile technology experience. We have a rich background in cases, keyboards, and headphones built for the digital classroom. We are expanding our product focus into rugged commercial accessories.
The PSB team has offices in the US and the Philippines.
Our Mission: To become the leading global provider of rugged technology accessories for classroom and enterprise environments.
Our Core Values:
We are actively looking for highly motivated and energetic professionals with a positive attitude who desires to be part of our growing team. Competitive salaries and benefits, including profit sharing, await the successful candidate!
• Support the Regional Sales Teams, including US, Canada, and international business for
both brands, and Brenthaven Corporate business including special pricing
• Purchase Order and Sample Order creation, review, release and transmit to warehouse
• Invoice inspection, timely processing
• New SKU Set-up to distribution
• Proactive inventory communication to OEM and International partners
• Process RMA requests (Channel Partners)
• First level of mis shipment/over shipment and warranty escalation including complex
warranty issues for both brands.
• Support all International business including special pricing, quotes, freight estimates
• Weekly open order review and inspection, communication to partners
301 Unit 1a Silver City, Frontera Verde Brgy. Ugong, Pasig City, Philippines 1604
• Document all recurring procedures to ensure that this function could be effectively
handed over to a replacement or back up (temporarily or permanently)
• Understand and continually review business processes for improvement.
• Proactively work with Allocation work group to ensure accuracy and effectiveness of the
• Respond to customer service inquiries including phone calls, emails, and NetSuite cases
within determined SLAs
• Other relevant tasks that may be assigned
• Experience with Operations, Sales Support, and/or Customer Support related functions
• Possess a work ethic that includes punctuality and consistent attendance
• Logical, analytical & critical thinking skills
• Eager to learn cross-functional tasks
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Proven ability to interpret and fully comprehend Inventory vs. Allocation report
• Effective communication working within a team environment
• Excellent written and verbal English communication skills to work effectively with both
internal and external customers
• Ability to maintain the confidentiality of sensitive information
• Strong organization skills, including the ability to prioritize work
• Self-motivated and detail-oriented
• Effectively work with all departments within the organization
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Willingness to adapt to changing business needs
• Ability to work under pressure and meet SLAs
• High degree of accuracy and reliability in data processing and analysis
• Strong desire to meet / exceed targets and deliver within deadlines
• Willingness to take on additional projects or workload from time to time